Saturday, July 30, 2011

Around the World....

List of my top 10 favorite cities in the world to date...

Jerusalem, Israel

Prague, Czech Republic


Charleston, South Carolina

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Venice, Italy

Savannah, Georgia

Antalya, Turkey

Berlin, Germany

Salzburg, Austria

San Diego, California



There are many other places I have been that I really love as well...like San Francisco, CA. Dublin, Ireland.  Faro, Portugal. Malaga, Spain. Agadir, Morocco. Stockholm, Sweden. But they didn't make it on the top 10 list.

My next cities I want to check out are...Sainte Mere Eglise, France. New York City (I've been to airport but never in the actual city) Ciaro, Egypt. Buenos Aries, Argentina. Barcelona, Spain. London, England. Moscow, Russia. Petra, Jordan. The Grand Canyon. Niegra Falls and Alaska to see the northen lights. I would also really like to do a road trip across the USA. I think that would be awesome too.

Who knows if I will ever get to all these places...but then again I never thought I would go to all the places I have been. The Lord has blessed me so much in giving me so many opportunities to live and travel abroad! I never thought that walking by faith, obeying the Lord in some crazy ideas would take me all over the world and back again. I hope that never stops...

No comments:

Post a Comment